- Tilapia Fillets: This recipe uses four medium-sized fillets.
- Salt and Pepper
- Dried Thyme, Dried Oregano, and Ground Paprika: Use regular paprika, not hot or smoked paprika.
- Butter: You’ll need 4 tablespoons, melted.
- Fresh Garlic: Mince the garlic or put it through a garlic press.
- Fresh Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest: You’ll need two tablespoons of juice and ¼ teaspoon of zest.
- Lemon Slices, Red Pepper Flakes, and Chopped Parsley: For garnish.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED TILAPIA
- Prepare the Tilapia Fillets. Season tilapia with salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, and oregano; arrange fish in a 9×13 baking dish. In a mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest; pour over tilapia.
- Bake the Fillets. Bake tilapia for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish flakes and is fork-tender.
- Serve! Garnish with pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon slices and enjoy!