Having more than 25 years of experience in IT/Computer Science, Hernan has worked as Systems Engineer, Developer, Technical Leader and IT Manager, leading very large scale projects to a success in several countries.
If you need training or help to unblock, troubleshoot, optimize or design your solution, you can contact him here.
If any of the articles on this blog helped you resolve a problem, feel free to buy me a beer or a coffee!
Some of the technologies he worked, and provides consulting services on, are:
- Distributed Systems Performance
- Hadoop/YARN Clusters
- Big Data
- Bigtop Distributions
- Linux Kernel Tuning
- I/O Performance
- AWS Cloud architecting, troubleshooting and tuning.
He also provides 1 on 1 or small groups training on specific topics, including but not limited to:
- Amazon Web Services Tools and Resources
- Big Data
- Server Performance and High Availability
Some of his work and contributions:
- Apache Bigtop Maintainer for Elasticsearch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-2694
- AWS Blog Writer – Building and Deploying Custom Applications with Apache Bigtop and Amazon EMR
- AWS Blog Writer – Indexing Common Crawl Metadata on Amazon EMR Using Cascading and Elasticsearch
- AWS Blog Writer – Getting Started with Elasticsearch and Kibana on Amazon EMR
- Full stack Payroll and Nomina Management System (C#): SOffT.Sueldos
- Access Control Security System (Biometric/Bar Code/Proximity): SOffT.Reloj